Beyond psychic chat

to beyond..
please make sure if you register with our forums that you read the rules and regulations before you start to post in the threads and topics...
also place an introduction in and tell us a bit about yourself, the chatrooms are a seperate registration so once you have placed your introduction then i will add you to the chatrooms...please make sure you e-mail me a password for chat....morningstar..owner and founder of beyond

Comment

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
..... To Beyond Psychic Chat.....
Morningstar
Michelle
online psychic readingonline psychic reading
Psychic Richieeire
Michelle live link
online psychic readingonline psychic reading
Globe
Latest topics
» Join us on facebook.
Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am by morningstar

» Reading by morningstar website
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:30 am by morningstar

» November birth month
Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:01 pm by morningstar

» Astral Projection and Accessing the Akashic Records
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:57 pm by morningstar

» 20 Things You Need To Know About Spirit Guides
Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:27 am by morningstar

» 4 Steps to Interpreting Dreams~
Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:33 pm by morningstar

» Born with a veil ~
Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:31 pm by morningstar

» The astral plane~
Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:36 am by morningstar

» Crystals for astral travel~
Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:38 am by morningstar

vts
virgo
Zodiac_Virgo_2
gemini
leo
Zodiac_Leo_1
pisces
Zodiac_Pisces_1
taurus
saggitarius
Zodiac_Sagittarious_2
scorpio
Zodiac_Scorpio_1

Share | 

How to make a scrying mirror

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
morningstar
Site Owner
Site Owner

Number of posts : 4480
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: How to make a scrying mirror   Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:23 am

How to make a Scrying Mirror

by G.W. Fisler
Scrying does not have to be an expensive undertaking. The price of a lead crystal sphere is outside the price range that most of us are willing to pay. This is especially true for someone new to scrying who is not yet sure of success.

Nostrodamas is credited with seeing the future in a bowl of water that was colored with ink. This and other low tech methods are ideal for someone who wants to try his hand at scrying without a heavy investment.

The method that I prefer is a scrying mirror. One of these can be constructed for less that five dollars. The first step is to buy a picture frame. An oval frame is ideal but any other shape is acceptable. Try to find a frame that has some aesthetic appeal for you. Frames may be found in many of the “dollar stores” that seem to be popping up everywhere. The frame must have a glass insert and not a plastic one. Now on to the construction.

First, disassemble the frame. Clean one side of the glass with your “Scrying Mirror Cleaning Solution” (i.e. Windex). Paint this side with a thick black paint. Oil based enamel seems to work best. I prefer the gloss black but matte black will work well also. Apply several coats of paint until light will not pass through the glass.

At this stage you may paint designs or symbols around the edge of the frame if you are artistically inclined. If not there is a variety of frames with designs already on them. The choice is yours.

Next, assemble the frame with the painted side of the glass to the inside. The thicker the plate of glass, the “deeper” the mirror will appear.

A method is needed to hold the frame at a shallow angle to the vertical. Some frames have a leg on the back that will do nicely. Trimming the bottom of the leg will adjust the angle. An alternate method is to use one of the display stands that are used for collector plates. Varying the size of the stand will increase or decrease the angle of the frame. These are available at craft stores or those stores where “America shops”.

An alternate method of constructing a scrying mirror is to use a clear crystal plate. Paint the back side as described for the picture frame. With this method I recommend covering the painted portion with felt or some other heavy material. This will help protect the paint from being scratched or scuffed off.

You are now ready to begin scrying. Good luck and clear visions! http://astralthyme.com/scrying%20mirror.html

Back to top Go down

How to make a scrying mirror
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond psychic chat :: Divination~-
Jump to: